Top 10 Reasons San Miguel is the preferred beer of all true Sailors in the Philippines:
10. By mid-drunk, your other choices are Red Horse, Mojo, and Bull Frog!
9. It’s the best bottled beer on the islands!
8. Deposit on bottles made the 3 environmentalists on Luzon happy!
7. High alcohol content – could be used start beach-party bonfires!
6. It only cost $4 American per case – cheaper than Coca Cola!
5. When freeze dried & rolled as a cigarette, is only legal drug on the island!
4. Stubby bottle design prevents serious injury when used improperly!
3. Brings back happy memories of better days and nights in Olongapo!
2. There’s something magical about watching women drink bottled beer!
1. Is listed by FDA as “suitable substitute” for Viagra!
5 thoughts on ““Now, Liberty Call!””
Loved it! Got to know this beverage very well!
And Beer-na- Beer and Carlsberg beer were kinda popular too.
#5, 4 and 2 grabbed my gonads! BZ!!!!!!
. . . and ‘salamat-po!’.
It makes all the hookers beauiful at closing time!!
The ONLY beer to drink in Olongapo.